Search This Blog

Welcome to The Real DFG's Pittsburgh Penguin Autograph Project. My goal is to eventually try and get at least one autograph of every player to lace up the skates in an NHL game for the Pittsburgh Penguins. It could have been for one game or 700 games, I will add them. Occasionally I may post cards of former players in their new team uniforms. While the goal is to get autos in Pens uni's, it isn't always possible. Since the team has been in existence since 1967, the list is pretty large. Last I checked, it was somewhere in the range of 624 different players. Currently, I sit at about 100 autographs (with some duplication). Enjoy the posts.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A New Project Begins

This is my Pittsburgh Penguin autograph project. My original goal was to try and obtain an autograph of every Pittsburgh Penguin player to have ever suited up for the Pens. Considering the extensive history of the team dating back to 1967, this became too daunting of a task since some of the players are no longer with us or have been deported to some Eastern European country. If you believe the list on HockeyDB.com, there are over 600 players to have ever played at least one game for the Pens in their history.

So instead of pulling my hair out obsessing over it all, this will just be an area to feature what Penguin autos I do have in my collection.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment if you want. It's your choice.